Contact UsGet in touch with Dr. Vivian Tam. We welcome all questions and inquiries
All appointment inquiries (including making an appointment, changing or cancelling) please call 1300 95 12 75 any time Monday to Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm.
Due to the high demand of appointments at Cosmetic Acupuncture Melbourne, all appointment requests and changes cannot be processed in a timely manner via email or contact form, and should be made via phone call at 1300 95 12 75.
We appreciate your understanding.
Get in touch
COVID-19 Update – September 2020.
Appointments for Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture remains open as we are deemed essential healthcare. There is NO 5km restriction for essential healthcare appointments.
The rules around stage 4 are ever changing and we thank you for your understanding during this time of uncertainty.
Telehealth consults for herbal prescriptions are also available. Please call 1300951275 to make an appointment for this. Herbal Medicines are all sent via Express Post on the same day of your telehealth/Skype consultation.
Of course the situation is ever evolving. We will always contact patients if there are any changes to their appointments with us.
We also take this opportunity to ask those who are unwell or unsure of their symptoms to please seek medical help and stay home.
If you would like a Skype consult for herbal prescription and herbal medicine sent out, please call us to let us know.
Here at Cosmetic Acupuncture Melbourne +, your safety and health is very important to us. That is why, while we remain open, we have implemented the following precautionary safety and hygiene protocols in our clinic:
- Disposable bed sheets, and of course all needles are disposable one-use. All other tools are sanitised with every patient.
- Hand washing – washing hands up to elbows between every patient (this has always been the case anyway!)
- Clinic is wiped down – door knobs, eftpos machines, tables and surfaces, toilet area etc will be wiped down between every patient with sanitising surface spray.
- Hand sanitiser use before payment with eftpos or using pens at the front desk is mandatory.
- Encouraging contactless payments (PayPass)
- We are asking for no signatures and letting us claim your private health insurance benefits on your behalf so there is less exchange of pens and cards.
- Only one practitioner is going to be scheduled on any given shift, and two patients booked in to the hour, so there is plenty of space in waiting room for safe distance practice.
- All our practitioners have undergone Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Infection control training.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. It is a sensitive time and we must all be vigilant in keeping each other safe!
Frequently Asked Questions
Cosmetic Acupuncture price - How much does it cost?
- Your treatment can be claimed on your private health insurance if you have extras cover. Please bring your card so we can put it through on our HICAPS- all you need to pay is the gap.
- Concession prices available for students, healthcare card holders and pension card holder.
Can I claim Cosmetic Acupuncture through private health insurance?
I don’t live locally but would love to have Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment. Do you have any other locations?
Her patients are so happy to travel for treatment and she treats patients from all around Victoria and even interstate in Sydney.
Patients come from all areas including Melbourne city, Brighton, Traralgon, Sale, Benalla, Ivanhoe, Bulleen, Doncaster, Kew, Croydon, Highett, Cheltenham, St Kilda, Elsternwick, Berwick, Chadstone, Mt Waverley, Glen Waverley, Box Hill, Glen Iris, Malvern, Camberwell, Glenroy, Ascot Vale, Malvern, Toorak, Bentleigh, Caulfield, Clifton Hill, Footscray, Nagambie, Kyenton, Beveridge, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Armadale, South Yarra, Richmond, Ringwood, Wantirna, Burwood, Blackburn and many more!